Unlike the title of this blog, I might never (most likely to happen :D) appear within the frames of these pictures....you can only hope :P
All about the songs I love and prolly have on repeat on my ipod (cos I just cant get enough of them). I'll be posting both song and lyrics and maybe tell you what I love about each song (or not). Feel free to share your thoughts............ENJOY!!
Some of the places I've visited and would love to visit before I depart this temporary abode.
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Weird Sightings Through My Rearview Mirror
A couple of months back while in traffic, I'd taken a look in my rear view mirror.
I saw this kid stick his finger in his nose,digging real deep and picking it.
I cringed a little, "eeeeew disgusting".
As I was about to look away, the unthinkable flashed before my eyes.
He stuck his finger in his mouth and licked it, chewing whatever he dug from his nose.
I'd visibly gagged in disgust.
Not once, not twice but so many times, this boy dug and ate whatever he got out of his nostrils.
This morning, also while in traffic, I took a look in my rear view mirror.
I saw this woman tapping a sheet of Kleenex on her tongue and then taking it out, wiped her dashboard with it.
I cringed a little, "eeeeew disgusting".
As I was about to look away, yet again, the unimaginable flashed before my eyes.
She put the same side of the kleenex she used to wipe her dash on her tongue, and tap, tap, tapped away. She took it out and then wiped her dashboard again.
I'd visibly gagged in disgust.
Not once, not twice but so many times, this woman tapped the kleenex on her tongue and then wiped her dash.
Then I remembered the boy from way back, who dug and ate the booger from his nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.