Unlike the title of this blog, I might never (most likely to happen :D) appear within the frames of these pictures....you can only hope :P

All about the songs I love and prolly have on repeat on my ipod (cos I just cant get enough of them). I'll be posting both song and lyrics and maybe tell you what I love about each song (or not). Feel free to share your thoughts............ENJOY!!

Some of the places I've visited and would love to visit before I depart this temporary abode.

Just a little yum to share with you guys.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Montego Bay, JAMAICA

After watching the movie 'How Stella got her groove back', I've always fantasized about how I was gonna travel to Montego Bay and get my 'non-existent' groove back.. :D. What with all the fine fine eye candies and my boyfriend at the time, Winston Shakespeare otherwise known as Taye Diggs {I really hated Stella back then for having him o} taunting me in my dreams…


Lately, especially since I came to America and realizing that I may not need a visa to go to Jamaica {woo hoo if this is true}, I have been fantasizing about my visit to this exotic place. My friend Cosmo Tee, whom I've known for about 7 years now but haven't met…{woah, me and you don tey o} has not made it any easier for me to get this fantasy far from my mind. Cosmo is an awesome photographer and whenever I need a picture makeover, he always hooks me up good. Another fantasy of mine which I pray would be a reality is that he'll make it to my wedding to capture my big moment ;-)….{Cosmo, take this as an early notification of your future responsibility}. His pictures of Montego Bay and its inhabitant {ooooohhhh…especially the inhabitants} has put this place on my top 5 must visit places before the end of this year. That is if the money bank would be kind enough to allow it :D.
I really don't know how to verbally describe the captivating landscape of this exotic island, so I'll allow the pictures do the talking.



So you understand why this place has to be investigated! Oh to touch the silky bodies of those fresh 'sweet boys' {Tee and Chinwe, should understand this ;-)}, I cant wait ni...

P.S - no go tiff this pictures them catch you o, I take permission before I post them for here o..JSYK

Photos courtesy :CosmoTee, MontegoBay-Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...